Thursday, May 6, 2010

Latest


My camera is temporarily out of commission; I'll pick up some batteries in the morning and post my latest photos. A lot is in the oven right now, but I've completed two studies and learned a good deal about what I want to produce this weekend.

Following this post should be an image I created to illustrate my latest idea. I was experimenting with materials, trying to get a sense of how light would pass through the acrylic and how to cast shadows of text and adjust images to nonparallel surfaces, when I inadvertently created something I found interesting. I want to make it a part of the work, and I feel it relates well to the issues I've been pursuing.

I'm currently calculating angles for my next sunrise experiment and working on planning out my next construction. Once these things are ironed out, I'll have more to post. Be expecting another post tomorrow, once the camera has new batteries, and another to follow either in the evening or Saturday morning once the next model is being constructed.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment